Chief Technologist at ArCompany, providing data driven business intelligence for today’s social enterprise.
Multiple award-winning marketer and blogger – my blog is recognized as the #1 marketing blog in the world by HubSpot, and is featured in the AdAge Power 150 list as well as Canada’s Top 50 Marketing Blogs.
I’ve worked with some of the biggest organizations in technology, digital and consumer, including BlackBerry, British Telecom, Orange, Microsoft Canada, IBM, Ford Canada, FedEX, Scotiabank, Vodafone, Dell and LG Electronics.
I’ve spoken at TEDx, New Media Expo, Social Mix and numerous business conference and events, and am regularly quoted in publications and news media, including Marketing Magazine, Canadian Marketing Association, Toronto Star, CTV News, Globe and Mail, Fast Company and City News Toronto on the topics of influence, social business, data-driven business intelligence and digital marketing.
I live in Burlington, Ontario, with my awesome wife, very funny son, adorable little girl and two very cute little Chinese Crested dogs.
Notable Mentions and Awards:
- Founder of the 12for12k charity initiative
- Founder of the For Bloggers By Bloggers blogger resource centre
- Speaker at TEDx Ottawa
- Featured in NetGen’s Commitment to Youth
- Featured in the AdAge Power 150 list
- Featured in Marketing in 2010 book
- Featured in Staggering Social Media Insights book
- Featured in Marketing Magazine
- Featured on City News Toronto
- Contributor to Canadian Marketing Association
- Young Entrepreneur Top 10 Marketing Blogs
- One of Canada’s Top 50 Marketing Blogs
- Top Marketing and Social Media Blog 2009
- The Hive Award for Best Social Media Blog
- The PR Reader’s Choice Award for Most Thought-Provoking Blog
- Featured in Cision’s Top 100 Social Media Blogs
- Featured on The Rise to the Top
- One of Cision’s Top 10 Most Influential Independent PR Bloggers on Twitter
- One of the Top 10 Social Media Blogs 2011
To find out more about how I can help on your next project, feel free to email me directly, Google, or use the contact form to specify your requirements. You can also connect with me on any of the social platforms in the sidebar to the right.