With an audience of over 64,000 monthly readers, DannyBrown.me offers award-winning marketing, business and social media tips and strategies for everyone from the small business owner to C-level executives.
This blog’s content has been recognized by respected publications like Hubspot, Cision, Social Media Examiner and many more, as well as one of the Top 50 Marketing Blogs in Canada, positioning DannyBrown.me as one of the leading resources for marketing, social media and business advice on the web today.
My audience are some of the smartest readers on the web – and I can help you connect with them, if there’s a good fit. So why should you advertise with me? Here are just some reasons:
- 33,000+ unique visitors per month
- 47,000+ page views per month
- 16,000 subscribers per month
- 34,000+ Twitter followers
- 5,600+ Facebook Page fans
- The #1 marketing blog in the world according to Hubspot
- One of the Top 10 Social Media Blogs
- Female: 65%
- Affluent: 60% have annual income between $60k – $100k
- Educated: More than 55% have college educations
- Connected: More than half spend 40+ hours per week online
- Parents: More than 60% are parents
- Decision-makers: Core audience is between 35-55 years old
As you can see, the audience at DannyBrown.me represents an attractive audience for your brand – if there’s a fit with each other (I filter each ad to make sure it’s right for my readers).
Interested in advertising with me? Here are the options available:
- Single spot medium rectangle – 300×250, exclusive spot, above the fold
- Shared medium rectangle – 300×250, two shared rotating spots, above the fold
Interested? Here’s how you can start advertising with me today:
- Click the button below to find out more about advertising at DannyBrown.me and the packages I offer
- Choose the ad option you wish to purchase (for example, the exclusive medium rectangle ad).
- Check if your preferred date is available.
- Place your order; register your account; make your payment; and upload your creative.
I’ll do the rest and let you know once your ad has been approved and when it goes live.
Look forward to working with you!