People say email is dead, and that social media and SMS has removed the need for the trusty old Inbox. I say poppycock!
If you’d like to contact me, simply fill in your details below, and I’ll get back to you within 2-3 business days tops.
However, some caveats as to whether you should use this form or not:
- You’d like to chat about blog consulting
- You’d like to interview me for your publication
- You’d like to book me to speak
- You’d like to provide personal thoughts about a blog post and feel uncomfortable commenting
- You’re a PR agency pitching for your client and your pitch has zero correlation to the topics of my blog
- You’d like me to publish your infographic (there’s more chance of George Lucas redeeming himself for Jar Jar Binks)
- You’ve already sent me an email and I haven’t responded within 2-3 business days
- You want to talk about your social scoring platform for influence
Also, if you are thinking of pitching me, note that I live in Canada, which falls under the CASL legislation. I’d highly recommend you get to grips with that before sending me any unsolicited emails, otherwise you could find yourself at the end of a hefty fine.
So, with all that being said, if you still fall within the Yes section, fire away, and I look forward to hearing from you!