Blogging isn’t a one-size-fits-all category – every blogger has different goals, with different requirements, timescales and resources available to invest their time in.
Because of this, we’ll work together on what you need specifically, on your time, and at your pace.
If it’s simply an initial consult to see where you could improve, we’ll do that. If it’s an ongoing and regular requirement, we’ll do that too (and these will be applicable for loyalty discounts that will be sent to you privately as your consulting goes on).
Really, the choice is yours. From personal blogging to business blogging and everything in-between – you let me know in the notes of your booking what you’re looking for, with the URL of your site, and we’ll take it from there.
And if you want to talk about a complete blog design revamp as part of your goals, email me directly with your blog URL and design wishes, and let’s see what we can do about that.
Thank you – I look forward to helping you with your blogging goals.
PS – if you want to check out some of the notable mentions I’ve received as a blogger, you can find those below.
– Founder of the For Bloggers By Bloggers blogger resource centre
– Top 10 Social Media Blog 2011, 2013, 2014
– Young Entrepreneur Top 10 Marketing Blogs
– One of Canada’s Top 50 Marketing Blogs
– Top Marketing and Social Media Blog 2009
– The Hive Award for Best Social Media Blog
– The PR Reader’s Choice Award for Most Thought-Provoking Blog
– Featured in Cision’s Top 100 Social Media Blogs
– Featured on The Rise to the Top
– One of Cision’s Top 10 Most Influential Independent PR Bloggers on Twitter